Work Environment / Internal Public
ALKA3 does not accept the following behaviors from its employees, suppliers, or service providers:
- Use of child labor and workers under age 16 (except as an apprentice, between 14 and 24 years old);
- Exploitation of slave or forced labor;
- Discrimination of any kind, including age, race, color, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, political orientation, religion or creed, physical disability or disability, geographical origin and social class, physical appearance, health problems, and HIV;
- Comportment that causes embarrassment or disrespect to subordinates or others in the company, such as offensive words, intimidation, sexual harassment, and psychological or physical aggression;
- Use of offensive nicknames (those that the nickname shows discontentment by the use);
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs or be under the effect or influence of these during the working day or in the service of the company;
- Illegal, unethical, bribery or misconduct behavior where any member of the organization can gain personal advantage;
- Commercial or any abusive practices with customers, service providers and suppliers that may be interpreted as non-professional behavior.
ALKA3 also maintains privacy of its employees regarding sensitive information (including medical) obtained and maintained under the responsibility of the Human Resources area.
ALKA3 provides its personnel with compensation that meets at least the minimum industry standards. ALKA3 does not deduct wages for disciplinary reasons, except in cases provided by law.
Relationship with Trade Unions
ALKA3 understands the importance of unions and their initiatives, respecting the right of its employees to join the union of its category. It also maintains collective agreement and provides basic information on category rights and duties, such as dissidents, union contributions, etc.
Relationship with Costumers
In relation to its customers, ALKA3 commits itself to:
• Meet with cordiality and efficiency;
• Deliver what was promised;
• Do not sacrifice the quality of your products;
• Do not allow bribes to obtain a decision to purchase products or services;
• Maintain privacy protection of private customer information;
Relationship with Suppliers and Service Providers
ALKA3 adopts a position of transparency and impartiality with suppliers and service providers to preserve mutual trust and contribute to the building of a lasting relationship and does not allow for abusive commercial or other abusive practices that could be interpreted as Non-professional conduct.
It encourages suppliers and service providers to adopt management practices guided by the same principles of conduct as ALKA3.
ALKA3 understands that free competition is a factor that provides the innovation and improvement of the quality of products and services. For fair competition to be exercised, ALKA3 prohibits its employees:
• Disclose information or discuss with competitors marketing conditions;
• Promote ALKA3 goods and services by demonstrating product and service deficiencies of its competitors.
Safety, Health, Environment, and Social Responsibility
ALKA3 promotes the preservation of the safety and health of its employees and the environment through the establishment of its Management Policy.
ALKA3 employees are prohibited, unless duly authorized by the Board of Executive Officers:
• Any participation in political and / or partisan campaigns or activities, using the name of ALKA3;
• Make contributions or present government representatives, political parties, or candidates on behalf of ALKA3.
Any contact with press organs must be done by the Board of Directors or collaborators duly authorized by ALKA3.
By identifying incorrect information or news that affects the ALKA3 image, employees should immediately inform the Board of Directors.
Conflict of interests
The following conducts are prohibited:
• Develop to your work in the company directly or indirectly activities that are concurrent and / or complementary to ALKA3's business, without express authorization from the Board, except in cases of academic activities;
• Being a holder or partner of a company or any economic activity that may represent a conflict of interest with ALKA3;
• Use or pass on confidential information to third parties, without authorization from the Board of Executive Officers;
• Conduct lectures, seminars, or academic papers on the ALKA3 processes, without authorization from the Board;
Use of equipment, resources, and electronic means
The use of information technology resources is subject to the regulation itself.
ALKA3 has the policy of complying with all anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices applicable to its activities. It is also the policy of the Organization to require suppliers, third parties and trading partners to comply with these same practices. Effective payment or offering of business courtesies or anything of value may violate anti-bribery and anti-corruption conduct. ALKA3 employees are prohibited from soliciting, receiving or giving gifts, commercial courtesies of any kind and nature that may characterize any type of advantage and / or favor in professional relationships, especially with regard to the purchase and / or hiring process of services.
Deviation of Conduct and Escalation
All employees should work to ensure immediate and adequate action against violations of this Code of Conduct. However, in some situations it is difficult to determine if an action will result, or has already resulted in a violation. These are the steps that ALKA3 employees should keep in mind in the event of a potential violation of this Code:
• Make sure you have all the information;
• Use your good judgment and your good ruling;
• If you are not sure what to do in a situation, seek guidance before you act.
ALKA3 will not allow retaliation to the Collaborator who reports, in good faith, unlawful conduct, or illegal unethical behavior.
Deviations from conduct based on this Code should be reported directly to the Human Resources Manager or through the Suggestions / Complaints Box.